The earthworm is nature’s ultimate composting machine. Not only does it compost organic material, it is done in an ideal environment and increases the population of microbial life.
· 100% Organic – OMRI Listed
· Promotes beneficial microbial life in the soil.
· Microbial life improves a plant’s ability to take up nutrients.
· Castings are made of absorbent organic matter, retaining water and make it available to the roots.
· Worm castings contain a uniform mix of nutrients and trace elements in simple form so the plants can easily obtain them.
· The beneficial microbes do not contain disease carrying microbes.